Available for purchase at the clinic
Handmade 100% Natural Soap
Natural Products is a Calgary based company that has been in the soap making business since 2003. Their formulas
lather with pure, wholesome ingredients that support all skin types. We hope
you enjoy their soaps as much as we do!
Japanese Mint Oil
Sold in 15ml or 50ml bottles, Japanese mint oil is the oldest documented medicinal herb. With its deep heating and penetrating effect we find it helpful when applied to sore tired muscles, with just a few drops massaged into the skin it starts to stimulate circulation.
- Relieves Tight Muscles and Muscle Cramps
- Useful when treating Sprains, Strains Swelling and Dislocations
- Headache Relief when Massaged on Temples and Back of Neck
- Rub on chest for head and chest cold relief
- Sinus Congestion Relief, add a few drops to a basin of hot water, inhale (keeping eyes closed)
First used by acupuncturists and chiropractors in Japan, today kinesiology tape is used by practitioners throughout the world to treat injuries and improve sports performance.
- made from 97% cotton and 3% nylon
- adhesive is a hypo-allergenic
- acrylic-based and contains no latex.
- nearly twice as stretchy as other brands of tape.
Trails End Buffalo Stix
Cranberry Craze Buffalo Stix are a delicious, meat and fruit snack with no MSG, wheat, soy or filler. Made with only the finest select cuts of Western Canadian Bison combined with succulent cranberries, the STIX are hickory smoked to create a soft, moist product that is easy to chew.
Made in Turtle Lake, Saskatchewan. The bison are under the care of Kevin and Judy Wilkinson since 1977.